Updated Daily. This week’s issue:
– Ruble Falls To Record Low After Prosecutors Confirm Lawsuit to Nationalize Bashneft
– What is Yevtushenkov’s Relationship to Support for Russian-Backed Separatists in Ukraine?
– Prosecutor Demands Return of Bashneft Shares to State; Yevtushenkov To Remain Under House Arrest
– Russians Polled Find Putin ‘Most Moral’ Figure; But Some Find Navalny, Khakamada, Sakharov
– Russian Environmentalist Vitishko Loses Appeal of Prison Term
– How Many Russian Soldiers Have Been Killed, Wounded or Captured in Ukraine?
– Further Peace March Arrests: 7 in St. Petersburg; 2 in Yekaterinburg; 2 in Barnaul
– Peace March of 26,000 in Moscow Finishes Without Incident; A Few Arrests Reported
– At Least 10,000 in Peace March in Moscow – AP
– 5,000 March in St. Petersburg Despite Ban
– ‘If We’re the Fifth Column, Then You’re the Sixth Ward’
– Peace Marcher in Feminist Column Arrested in Moscow
– Arrests Reported in St. Petersburg at Unauthorized Peace March
– Moscow Peace March Proceeds Despite Harassment from Ultranationalists – Live Feeds
– Tens of Thousands Marching in Moscow Against Russia’s War in Ukraine
– Opposition Peace March Begins in Moscow, with Counter-Demonstrators
– Yevtushenkov Temporarily Released from House Arrest; Could Face Large Bail Payment Next Week
– Moscow Peace March to Proceed Despite Claims of Cancellation; Ad Claimed Illegal
– Russians Concerned About Government Plans to Disconnect Russian Internet from World
– US Amb. Tefft Receives Liberals as Well as Hard-liners, and Deftly Parries Insults
– Shake-up — Again — in ‘Donetsk People’s Republic’ Military Leadership?
– Ukrainian News Site Gordon Confirms More Russian Soldiers’ Deaths – and Military Presence in Ukraine
– Russians Satirize Rosneft’s Sechin and Yevtushenkov Arrest
– Russian and Ukrainian Analysts Theorize on Arrest of Oligarch Yevtushenkov
– Russian Billionaire Arrested on Money-Laundering Charges
– New ‘Novorossiya’ General Korsun Vows to Install Harsh Soviet-like System
– Rights or Revanchism? Russian Human Rights Commissioner Blasts Ukraine, Baltic States
Please help The Interpreter to continue providing this valuable information service by making a donation towards our costs.