On Tuesday 25 people were killed as Ukrainian riot police stormed a camp of protesters in Kiev’s central square? What’s going on? Why are Ukrainians protesting? Why is the government resisting? And what does all this have to do with Russia and the United States?
Some articles referenced in this podcast:
- What happened yesterday in Ukraine? Read a summary here, and yesterday’s liveblog here.
- What’s going on today? See our Ukraine Liveblog: Day 2 of The Battle For Maidan
- What’s Russia’s role in this? Is this a victory for Russia? See Putin’s ‘Pogroms’ And a Fragile Russian Victory in Ukraine
- Will Yanukovych survive this crisis? LEt’s look at some polling data: Don’t Count Yanukovych Out… Yet
- Are Russia’s TV stations, and even their weathermen, waging a propaganda war against the protesters? See Ukrainians Through the Eyes of Russian TV Personalities
Click here to hear our previous podcasts. You now also have the option to subscribe to our RSS feed and to follow our podcast on iTunes.