Updated Daily. This week’s issue:
–5 Policeman Killed Detaining Suicide Bomber in Grozny; Terrorist Identified
Russian Ultranationalist Web Site Owner Summoned to Police in ‘Extremism’ Investigation
– Despite Further Refutations Even From Separatist Leaders, Mass Graves, ‘Organ-Trafficking’ Disinformation Still Circulates
– OSCE Representative on Human Trafficking Purveys Russian Propaganda Story of ‘Organ-Trafficking’ in Ukraine
– Veteran Russian Human Rights Group to Curtail Operations
– Putin’s Girlfriend to Head Russian Media Group
Russian State Media Continues to Distort News of Mass Graves in Ukraine
– RT Plagiarizes Breitbart Story On Obama’s Intelligence Briefings
– Russian Ruble Hits All-Time Low
– The Mystery Surrounding the Death of Russian Journalist Andrei Stenin
– Pro-Government Russian Groups Rally at War Memorial to Denounce Ukrainian ‘Fascists’
– Russia Accuses Ukraine of Atrocities; Media Distorts OSCE Report
– Ruble Falls To Record Low After Prosecutors Confirm Lawsuit to Nationalize Bashneft
– What is Yevtushenkov’s Relationship to Support for Russian-Backed Separatists in Ukraine?
– Prosecutor Demands Return of Bashneft Shares to State; Yevtushenkov To Remain Under House Arrest
– Russians Polled Find Putin ‘Most Moral’ Figure; But Some Find Navalny, Khakamada, Sakharov
– Russian Environmentalist Vitishko Loses Appeal of Prison Term
– How Many Russian Soldiers Have Been Killed, Wounded or Captured in Ukraine?
Please help The Interpreter to continue providing this valuable information service by making a donation towards our costs.